|ドッペルゲンガーアルル (Dopperugenga- Aruru)|
Doppelganger Arle, as she appears in Puyo Puyo!! Quest.
|First appearance||Madou Monogatari 123|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! Quest|
|Voice actor (Japanese)||Emi Motoi (Puyo Puyo~n)|
Mie Sonozaki (Puyo Puyo!! Quest)
|Puyo Puyo!! Quest information|
Doppelganger Arle is Arle's evil alter-ego. She plays several roles throughout the Madou Monogatari and Puyo Puyo series, ranging from random enemy to primary antagonist.
Madou Monogatari series
Doppelganger Arle debuted as a random enemy in the MSX, PC98, and Game Gear versions of Madou Monogatari I. The Mega Drive remake of Madou Monogatari I features a specific Doppelganger Arle named Warle who causes mischief.
In Madou Monogatari 1, she looks almost exactly like Arle. In Madou Monogatari 2 for PC98, her shoulder armor is flipped to the opposite side. Her armor was later recolored red/purple/black in Madou Monogatari I Honoo No Sotsuenji.
Doppelganger Arle is the final opponent in Nazo Puyo: Arle's Roux. However, she does not appear in the remade version of the game featured in Super Nazo Puyo: Rulue's Roux, instead being replaced by Rulue.
Pierrot (★3 and ★4) or Doppelganger Arle (★5) returns as a special grant red card for the occasion of the game's 1st anniversary from April 24 2014, obtainable via inviting friends to join. Although she has the same ID number as Jan, Panotty, Chico and Incubus in in-game data, her skills and stats are very different.
- Doppelganger Arle's outfit in Puyo Puyo!! Quest did not follow Arle's modern update, but is still based on her Puyo Puyo~n appearance, as seen from stitches on her shirt.
- Doppelganger Arle is the only character card in Puyo Puyo!! Quest to have different names across transformation as of her release.
- Her voice is same to Strange Klug due to their evil voice, but she had more feminin voice tone.
- Madou Monogatari 1-2
- Madou Monogatari I (Mega Drive)
- Madou Monogatari I Honoo No Sotsuenji
- Madou Monogatari: Final Exam
Character specific mechanics
- Puyo Puyo~n
- Void Hole: Nuisance Puyo do not fall into the player's field for 30 seconds.
- Pocket Puyo Puyo~n
- (Pierrot) 00-None: No effect.
- (Doppelganger Arle) 06-Dark Slash: A random row in the opponent's field is changed to six Iron Puyo.
- Puyo Puyo Box
- Hyper Barrier: Nuisance Puyo do not fall into the player's field for 20 seconds.
Madou Monogatari 1 MSX2